22555 N. 20th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85027
18 Commerce Drive
Danbury, CT 06810
Nashville International Airport Fuel Farm Upgrades - Nashville, Tennessee
Tucson International Airport Main Terminal Hydrant Fuel System- Tucson, Arizona
Delta Air Lines Fuel Farm Upgrade - Memphis International Airport - Memphis, Tennessee
Pump Station A42 Upgrades - Naval Base Point Loma- San Diego, California
Marine Corps Air Station Miramar Fuel Farm Demolition - San Diego, California
Barksdale Air Force Base Hydrant Fuel System - Shreveport, Louisiana
ARRA USACE Eunice WWTP - Eunice, New Mexico
ADAL WWTP Expansion - Cannon AFB Clovis, New Mexico
Rainbow Valley Reservoir and Pump Station - Goodyear, Arizona
Havasu Landing Resort Above Ground Fuel Facility - Havasu Landing, California
Phoenix Sky Harbor 20" Fuel Transmission Main - Phoenix, Arizona
KEAR Corporate Headquarters - Phoenix, Arizona
KEAR Civil Corporation is seeking the brightest and best talent to fit our organization's specialized services. If you have what it takes to become part of the KEAR team, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have the following positions available:
Superintendent - Petroleum and Aircraft Fueling Facility Construction
KEAR Civil Corporation is seeking a superintendent to add to our growing aviation fueling and general petroleum facility construction management team. We have immediate long-term opportunities in the Southwest US region for individuals with management experience in the construction of fueling facility projects. Current opportunities include marine fueling, aviation fueling and general petroleum projects.
The successful candidate must have:
- A commitment to excellence and be able to plan, manage, coordinate and execute the Company’s fueling facility projects in the field, while providing administrative expertise to the entire project team.
- Experience managing a construction site, including familiarity with budgets, staffing, work assignments, jobsite organization, subcontractor management (multiple), jobsite safety and work plan preparation.
- Experience directing field personnel to achieve a safe and conforming completion of the project, on schedule, within budget, and in compliance with plans/specs & regulations.
- Experience preparing, maintaining and updating construction schedules.
- Demonstrated experience tracking field productivity and progress.
- Significant experience reviewing all final estimate packages to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to formal quotation.
- Must also be able to represent the Company professionally at all times, and maintain positive relationships with clients, owners, subcontractors, vendors and other employees.
- 5+ Years of Superintendent/Site Management experience in the aviation fueling facility construction arena or mechanical/industrial, including a complete understanding of construction documents, means/methods, materials & equipment utilization, productivity, scheduling systems, productivity analysis and site safety requirements.
- Experience with Airport Aviation Fueling Systems and POL systems, including hydrant systems, tank farms, distribution pipelines and all related scopes.
- Experience must include at least 5 years of managing medium sized or larger construction projects related to the aviation fueling / pipeline industry.
- Experience in liquid fuels and fuel terminal operations/maintenance including fuel operational safety.
- Proficiency Computer Skills including Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Experience with Primavera or Microsoft Scheduling Software a plus.
- Travel is required.
- Security badging will be required.
KEAR Civil Corporation (KCC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KCC
complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company
has facilities. KCC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.