Commitment to Safety
a core value; the importance of a safe workplace
At KEAR, we maintain a proactive, vigilant approach to maintaining a safe workplace at all our jobsites. KEAR has created a corporate culture where safety is a core value and paramount. KEAR promotes the importance of an accident-free workplace through the development, implementation and leadership of an industry-leading safety program.
KEAR's Corporate Safety program includes Site Specific Safety & Health programs and provides all the necessary training & resources for everyone on-site.
Collaboration and Education
KEAR executes a wide range of specialized construction services, and provides the education, training and certifications for employees and subs to do so safely. We partner with our clients to ensure our safety programs meet all project-specific safety requirements.
Examples of the specific Safety Training & Education we provide include:
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Training
- EM 385-1-1 40 Hour Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Vehicle & Equipment Safety
- Excavating, Trenching & Shoring
- Confined Space
- Hearing Conservation
- Cranes, Rigging and Signaling
- Ladders & Scaffolding
- Energized Work & Lock-Out/Tag-Out
- HAZWOPER 40, 24 & 8 Hour Refresher