KEAR Civil Corporation is seeking the brightest and best talent to fit our organization's specialized services. If you have what it takes to become part of the KEAR team, please review the positions below and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Project Manager - Water & Wastewater / Special Projects
KEAR Civil Corporation is seeking experienced project managers to add to our water and wastewater system construction team. These individuals will manage the pre-construction and construction phase services of KEAR's water and wastewater infrastructure projects including pipelines, treatment plants, pump stations, water distribution systems and all related work. Job Order Contracting (JOC) and Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) are the primary project delivery methods that are utilized for these services and this individual will be responsible for each project from project conceptual design through construction completion.
Oftentimes our clients require the completion of special projects including miscellaneous facility upgrades and building improvements. The management and execution of these projects is a requirement of these Project Manager positions as well. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals with well rounded and multi-trade construction management experience.
- A commitment to excellence and be able to plan, manage, coordinate and execute KEAR's projects.
- Manage design team during initial design phase; identify design problems and recommend improvements
- Manage multiple trade vendors and subcontractors
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site management
- Oversee management of financial aspects of projects
- Adherence to budget as work progresses
- Subcontractor prequalification and negotiations
- Procurement of equipment and materials; negotiation of purchase orders
- Identify, estimate, quote and negotiate changes to contract
- Invoice and time sheet approval
- Facilitate staff development by serving as mentor and role model
- Provide training, support, guidance, and assistance in goal setting
- Act as mentor regarding safety to promote safety among peers and subordinates
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Develop budgets and schedules
- Establish staffing levels
- May develop or oversee development of proposals
- Establish scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project
- Develop/manage relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Initiate new project development opportunities
- Maintain continual open communications with clients & foster relationships with each
KEAR Civil Corporation (KCC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KCC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. KCC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.